Is Alexandra Lesley Phillips racist or are her concerns legitimate?

The general consensus on places such as Twitter is that London is a complete shithole and a dangerous place.

Whether that's the case in reality doesn't really matter as once a reputation takes hold - fact and fiction become intertwined.

The general consensus on places such as Twitter is that London is a complete shithole and a dangerous place.

Whether that's the case in reality doesn't really matter as once a reputation takes hold - fact and fiction become intertwined.
Anyone taking notice of a consensus formed on Twitter or such places should be sectioned.

The reality of London is far from what you describe, and a reputation based on Twitter opinion should be given a f***ing good ignoring.

I think what he means by 'shut down' is the use of a highly emotive tag like 'racist' being levelled against the proponent of said opinion in the hope that such a tag will shame them into withholding the airing of these views publicly. At least that will do as a definition of 'shut down' for me.
They know exactly what I mean. They've spent more time trying to pretend to not understand the difference between "try to" and "succeed" than they have in denying what I said, or addressing the original post. And we know why that is.

Must be a bit of a mind fuck for the left . Surely they must support a woman’s right to feel safe when they walk the streets but if it’s being pointed out by someone they disagree with politically and that those she is accusing are from the minorities , then it’s easier and more to their thinking to label her racist than to actually support her right to feel safe .

'Like I'm going around the streets of Morocco' is unnecessary if you want to avoid being seen as racist. I was fine in Morocco and wasn't followed once that I know of.
Are you a lass ?
Surely they are legitimate until proven to be false? It happens all over but it's a taboo subject but she's right. It won't change though as this is now what we have already accepted as a culture. The good and the bad
If she telling people her experiences, you will
Struggle to find a flaw unless you were with her when it didn’t happen. It’s also hard to call someone out on how they feel even if it’s unwarranted. Mebbies she’s right? Just a thought that we should start believing lasses that feel at threat walking around towns?

Last edited:
I remember when there was a thread on here with some posters taking upskirt photos on public transport and that and sticking them on Snapchat. Grim times.

I've seen them on social media before. Maybe my search history pushes them to me.

While it is incredibly f***ing odd. Are they breaking a law? I really don't know. It's just women in public who happen to be scantily clad.

It's not breaking a law but it's creepy as owt.

Ditto the "82 Superb Photos of Sunderland Supporters" on the Echo website. Most of them are people not looking at the camera with screwed up faces, blinking, looking at phones, eating etc. I bet 99% of the people in the pics would ask for it not to be published if given the choice.

Still bitter about having my photo took pre-match while stuffing a sarnie in my gob and I looked like a right heffer in it.

Back