Is 09 The Best Choice To Partner Ballard - Yes or No

How very condescending of you, and replying to a 2 week old post.

tut tut

but knobs going to knob
Another in the hurt feelings brigade?

Just catching up on the crap people put on here.

Legend? Most experienced player we have and never played above where we are now.

Says everything about where we are and what people are accepting at present

Another in the hurt feelings brigade?

Just catching up on the crap people put on here.

Legend? Most experienced player we have and never played above where we are now.

Says everything about where we are and what people are accepting at present
well when you reply 2 weeks later with an insult, you cant then moan about hurt feelings.

You don't like him, fine have an opinion on that. But the sheep comment was needless and something I'm sure you wouldn't do in normal life, because you would get lamped...

And if Seelt and Hume do their job the whole situation is avoided. Simple as that . They were to blame much more than O Nien for the first goal
Mistakes happen on the pitch, but they don’t score because Hume was out of position on the halfway line. Can’t then have a renegade CB running out costing us goals.

My initial post also criticises them. But them being out of position is all the more reason for onien to NOT then come rushing across like a headless chicken
…….and he’s supposed to be the captain organising it. 😂
Yesterday showed how much we rely on Ballard to cover 09 in defence.
They could have had five or six in the first half yesterday.

To some on here.

1/ They can't see that.
2/ Whatever he chooses will be wrong.

Them that knar, just knar marra.

Luke's the dogs bollox, and is a star. Love him to bits, and a pox on anyone who disagrees. 😁😁😁
That’s fine if you think that. Just accept that with the likes of him at centre half we will always be a Championship team.

well when you reply 2 weeks later with an insult, you cant then moan about hurt feelings.

You don't like him, fine have an opinion on that. But the sheep comment was needless and something I'm sure you wouldn't do in normal life, because you would get lamped...
I assure you I would say it.

So don't come back with that shite. Read my previous posts. I'm no keyboard warrior.

I dont get the love in with o'nien as he's limited and if he's what ours fans are now accepting it our shows how far we have fallen and how long we've accepted such mediocrity.

Good luck with your hero.

So don't come back with that shite. Read my previous posts. I'm no keyboard warrior.

I dont get the love in with o'nien as he's limited and if he's what ours fans are now accepting it our shows how far we have fallen and how long we've accepted such mediocrity.

You would call somebody you don't know a sheep for not agreeing with you?

Aye see where that goes, it will be you needing the luck I imagine

Now bore off

You don't get the "love in", so everyone who does is mediocre.

Fair enough marra.

Maybe we should all love a player who wan't limited or mediocre, like, ermm.......... Nosworthy.

🤣🤣🤣

Back