+++ Ipswich v Maidstone kick off 1230 BBC One IPlayer & BBC Website +++

I'm joining the 6,000 Maidstonites at Sid James Park in the next round Lol ...Might get me hair cut for the celebratory after match photo

Yup!

My brother in law has always supported them but his lads 24 and 26 havenโ€™t. One was Utd and one was Arsenal since bairns.

Suddenly the Utd one hates Utd and keeps sending WhatsAppโ€™s and putting stuff on insta. I f***ing HATE it
Youโ€™re right like. I remember when they were challenging for promotion with us under McCarthy 2004/05. They brought 500ish up. Clearly a lot of band wagon jumpers and theyโ€™d be back to 20k with some mid table mediocrity.

Just watching MOTD. See Maidstone had the whole stand, would imagine Ipswich season ticket holders were moved. Wonder if they pissed their pants as much as we did.

Just watching MOTD. See Maidstone had the whole stand, would imagine Ipswich season ticket holders were moved. Wonder if they pissed their pants as much as we did.
From the footage I saw there were Ipswich fans in the lower tier and maidstone fans above. Something our club said wasnโ€™t manageable. Also I think the normal away end is down the side there so they have just extended that (granted some home fans will have been moved).

We did something that was unprecedented at the SoL for our biggest rivals when there were other easier options. I know the 15% rule but the club didnโ€™t even go back to the FA with an option for say 4-5k only in the upper. SD admitted that in the minutes. We just bent over parted our arse cheeks and lent them a screwdriver to put their signs up!

Apart from that the two scenarios are identical! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back