+++ Ipswich v Maidstone kick off 1230 BBC One IPlayer & BBC Website +++

What a result and what a day for their fans and I'll thor these 2 tweets again for those that missed them earlier and a couple more I've just seen. They've got Elokobi as a manager giving fans hope and we've got Beale calling out the fans

Limbs arl ower and class noise! 😎 Reminds me of the Johnson against Mags goal 🤣 Love owt like this yet people moan about others having phones out at games but for me it's class as it's far better than TV cameras and some commentator prattling on.

Last edited:
What a result and what a day for their fans and I'll thor these 2 tweets again for those that missed them earlier and a couple more I've just seen. They've got Elokobi as a manager giving fans hope and we've got Beale calling out the fans

Limbs arl ower and class noise! 😎 Reminds me of the Johnson against Mags goal 🤣 Love owt like this yet people moan about others having phones out at games but for me it's class as it's far better than TV cameras and some commentator prattling on.

Aye but they don't have Beale managing them

they only had 2 shots :lol:

Back