Ipswich Town

Theor new chairman is backing him fully, the chairman there knew it was all about this season. It will be interesting, but I reckon cook is the brains not his assistant

Right o? Name a better manager in this league then?
I like Cooky especially as he’s ex Wolves but this season will prove if he’s the best manager in the league. If not he’ll be back on the Gillette panel. He didn’t pull up any trees for the last how many Ipswich games last season tbh.

I like Cooky especially as he’s ex Wolves but this season will prove if he’s the best manager in the league. If not he’ll be back on the Gillette panel. He didn’t pull up any trees for the last how many Ipswich games last season tbh.
Ipswich had an awful squad last season, I don't think he can be blamed for not getting them.up given he went in when they were 10th or 11 th in the league. I agree mind this season is a huge season for him as a manager.

Ipswich had an awful squad last season, I don't think he can be blamed for not getting them.up given he went in when they were 10th or 11 th in the league. I agree mind this season is a huge season for him as a manager.
Agreed mate but you expect some kind of new manager bounce just remember him drawing a load of games. He’s obviously getting backed. I see he’s signed Lee Evans obviously from his time at Wigan ( ex Wolves too ) A decent player at that level and a good left foot on him. I’m surprised he’s not tried to sign Jacobs too marra. Ideally you both go up. I like Cook not Ipswich and I follow you boys so 🤞🏼

Agreed mate but you expect some kind of new manager bounce just remember him drawing a load of games. He’s obviously getting backed. I see he’s signed Lee Evans obviously from his time at Wigan ( ex Wolves too ) A decent player at that level and a good left foot on him. I’m surprised he’s not tried to sign Jacobs too marra. Ideally you both go up. I like Cook not Ipswich and I follow you boys so 🤞🏼
He is by all accounts...

Cherrs South bank. I reckon ipswich, especially if they get off to a good start will piss this league. I fear it will be a case of much of the same for us, too many draws will let us down and we will end up in the play offs.

Think (hope) we do better than the last few seasons anyway.

Lot of Ipswich fans aren't sure about Cook. This season will show us why.....

Cherrs South bank. I reckon ipswich, especially if they get off to a good start will piss this league. I fear it will be a case of much of the same for us, too many draws will let us down and we will end up in the play offs.
I can see where you are coming from mukka I’m hoping you get some decent signings / loan lads. Ipswich obviously doing their business early. I am hoping Speakman earns his pennies. I thought he was a good appointment. You lot must be so fed up of the draws. Get Griggs off the books for a start and that will free up some wages.

I can see where you are coming from mukka I’m hoping you get some decent signings / loan lads. Ipswich obviously doing their business early. I am hoping Speakman earns his pennies. I thought he was a good appointment. You lot must be so fed up of the draws. Get Griggs off the books for a start and that will free up some wages.
Cant disagree with any of that marra.

Are they to be really feared this season? Decent manager and making some good signings. Been linked to Arvin Appiah who only moved from Forest 2 years ago for £8m, also linked to Bersant Celina who left Swansea to join Dijon on a 4 year deal last year. He wont be cheap.
They will be right up there. Way better manager than us and with money to spend.

Must not watch much football then.
Not other clubs, I couldn't be arsed to watch Ipswich v ????
Are they to be really feared this season? Decent manager and making some good signings. Been linked to Arvin Appiah who only moved from Forest 2 years ago for £8m, also linked to Bersant Celina who left Swansea to join Dijon on a 4 year deal last year. He wont be cheap.
I'd bet other clubs said the same about our squad's the last few seasons.

Last edited:

Back