Ipswich Town

HenrySAFC

Full Back
Are they to be really feared this season? Decent manager and making some good signings. Been linked to Arvin Appiah who only moved from Forest 2 years ago for £8m, also linked to Bersant Celina who left Swansea to join Dijon on a 4 year deal last year. He wont be cheap.

Are they to be really feared this season? Decent manager and making some good signings. Been linked to Arvin Appiah who only moved from Forest 2 years ago for £8m, also linked to Bersant Celina who left Swansea to join Dijon on a 4 year deal last year. He wont be cheap.

Had forgot about him, Segunda division is obviously a higher standard than L1 but it doesn't look like it's been a great few years for him there, has he been injured? £8m looks an absolutely appalling purchase.

Appiah seems to have fallen off the radar a bit since leaving Forest. He was highly thought of there but looking at his Wikipedia page it looks like he's gone a similar way to Joel Asoro and done jack shit

Who have they signed?

We've been linked to a 1000 players since end of season.

I'm not saying he is or isn't but he woefully under performed after going in there last season.

It will be interesting to see how he does without Leam Richardson. It could be that that's his Peter Taylor or John Robertson.
Theor new chairman is backing him fully, the chairman there knew it was all about this season. It will be interesting, but I reckon cook is the brains not his assistant
Theor new chairman is backing him fully, the chairman there knew it was all about this season. It will be interesting, but I reckon cook is the brains not his assistant
Right o? Name a better manager in this league then?

Back