Ipswich Fans' Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

We fluked a win against a Peterborough side who could have been 4-0 up after 15 mins, and our penalty was dodgy. Charlton barely had any players when we played them. But why let facts get in the way of a good story

they only had a few chances all game. clark-harris after some poor keeping from burge and the effort that got cleared off the line

We fluked a win against a Peterborough side who could have been 4-0 up after 15 mins, and our penalty was dodgy. Charlton barely had any players when we played them. But why let facts get in the way of a good story

Peterborough weren't good enough or ruthless enough to take their chances against us. Bit like us against Charlton. It happens, it's football. 4 points from those 2 games was fair.

Our penalty was a clear one Peterborough, look at Gillingham's penalty against us or O'Nien's one v Portsmouth.

Seriously some of our fans need medical attention.
Imagine spending a night out with some of them 😂
By the end of the night you would be in deep depression

Hilarious reading that. It's like a.mirror image of this forum.

Call yourselves supporters ? Some of you will still moan even if we do get promoted. Some of you actually LOVE IT when Town lose. You are full of shyte.

Where have I heard that before?
That website is awful like, ads everywhere

I've installed the AdBlocker extension in my Google Chrome browser.

Last edited:
Peterborough weren't good enough or ruthless enough to take their chances against us. Bit like us against Charlton. It happens, it's football. 4 points from those 2 games was fair.

Our penalty was a clear one Peterborough, look at Gillingham's penalty against us or O'Nien's one v Portsmouth.

Not sure the other team can be “not good enough” and in similar circumstance we can be “unlucky not to win” like. Not sure that’s how it works
they only had a few chances all game. clark-harris after some poor keeping from burge and the effort that got cleared off the line

and dembeles one on one...

As one of the posters reports, you could find similar thoughts on any forum. But one thing. I'm interested to see that both of their backs are 35 years old. I guess they could lack pace (you know, like us).
We and Ipswich have the highest average ages in the division

Reactions: Boo
It doesn't seem as though they've been impressed by their performances...sounds familiar.

It should be an interesting game tomorrow.

They have a flatline manager with unpredictable results, very similar, draw.

That’s literally the definition of fluking a win. And it wasn’t a stonewall penalty at all, was never a penalty. Get your red and white specs off
There’s enough to criticise without the need to pretend a stone wall penalty wasn’t a penalty. You’re going overboard lately.

Could be an absolutely wank game tomorrow. I'll not be making the same mistake of getting beers in again
I will be, for the U.S.Election (too). This could work out bad, all round.
We and Ipswich have the highest average ages in the division
I think a lot of teams have the odd older player, but Ipwsich's mature full backs set new standards. I dare say I'll get Lambert's reasoning by the end of tonight's game.

Last edited:
I will be, for the U.S.Election (too). This could work out bad, all round.

I think a lot of teams have the odd older player, but Ipwsich's mature full backs set new standards. I dare say I'll get Lambert's reasoning by the end of tonight's game.
I noticed when I looked into the average age across the league and was quite surprised by their defence having those two. we’ve obviously got leadbitter and graham who are a similar age but not both in same position.

We’re 2 of 3 teams whose average age of the first eleven has been above 27 so far this season. The majority of teams are 25 or under.

Difference between us and Ipswich is that those two players really drag their average up despite them having some under 25s like woolfenden, bishop, dozzel, downes etc. Ours is very consistently around the 30 years mark bar the odd exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back