Ipswich Fans' Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at their results they also look like a team that'll be in the mix for their ability to consistently beat the crap teams but they lose against the better teams - a bit like us.

Looking at their results they also look like a team that'll be in the mix for their ability to consistently beat the crap teams but they lose against the better teams - a bit like us.

In recent times yes, but we did beat Peterbrough and we drew with Charlton. A win tomorrow would give us optimism and have us believing again imo.

Two sides handicapped by awful managers without a strike force. Going to be a classic isn’t it?
In recent times yes, but we did beat Peterbrough and we drew with Charlton. A win tomorrow would give us optimism and have us believing again imo.

We fluked a win against a Peterborough side who could have been 4-0 up after 15 mins, and our penalty was dodgy. Charlton barely had any players when we played them. But why let facts get in the way of a good story

As one of the posters reports, you could find similar thoughts on any forum. But one thing. I'm interested to see that both of their backs are 35 years old. I guess they could lack pace (you know, like us).

Ah so don't cheat against them, start with Graham to make it fair.

Two sides handicapped by awful managers without a strike force. Going to be a classic isn’t it?

We fluked a win against a Peterborough side who could have been 4-0 up after 15 mins, and our penalty was dodgy. Charlton barely had any players when we played them. But why let facts get in the way of a good story

We did not fluke a win against Pboro. They never took their chances and we took advantage with a stonewall penalty

It's league one football on general. Turgid to watch. Players capable of playing better / consistently usually are in the champ

I hope it's the best game of the season to piss the negative twats off who bleat on and on day after day .
It's simple if you don't want to get behind the team simply fuck off .
It's not the players faults they are third division players for a reason , often inconsistent, if they were brilliant players they would not be here.
Not sure what part of this the thickheaded idiots on here don't understand.
Rant over .
Haway the lads , I'm excited as usual , looking forward to watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back