Ipswich away roll call....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I replied to a pm from @KENT-FTM earlier, I remember being there & 12 of us were surrounded by their lot ;)
Somehow I like the solidity of the few that go nomatta wot ? :)

You and your Vauxie/Peterlee Pirate marras, eh?

Bet you windmilled them to the front of the terrace and back again;)

You and your Vauxie/Peterlee Pirate marras, eh?

Bet you windmilled them to the front of the terrace and back again;)

Errr no, not that night. Journey was a nightmare via Lincoln & arl sorts, had a beer in Cambridge iirc. Got beat 3-0 & train back & into Wakey at about 4 am. Work for 7.30. All day alone - even @Parsoncross couldnt make that one :(

I'll be there:
1. its a new ground for me
2. its under floodlights
3. its only 3 hours from Nottingham
4. the Lads always pull it out of the bag when you least expect it
5. they've already beaten Norwich away and Ipswich is a bit like Norwich.....

Simples.....

I'll be there:
1. its a new ground for me
2. its under floodlights
3. its only 3 hours from Nottingham
4. the Lads always pull it out of the bag when you least expect it
5. they've already beaten Norwich away and Ipswich is a bit like Norwich.....

Simples.....

Except that if Ipswich win their game in hand they will be top of the league iirc...tough game. Ooh and won't be there.

Not wrong.

Will be the shields bus (fountain, caer urfa) and an als bus and then exiles.
My god we are not even equalling Hartlepool's away support .
In my 37 years of traveling away for league games I can count on one hand the away games I've attended where we took less than 1000 . I've done around 75 different grounds

My god we are not even equalling Hartlepool's away support .
In my 37 years of traveling away for league games I can count on one hand the away games I've attended where we took less than 1000 . I've done around 75 different grounds

Only a few times ive experienced it. Swansea away on a wednesday night few seasons back nad everton on a wednesday night about 8 year ago.

Very bad times atm.

Only a few times ive experienced it. Swansea away on a wednesday night few seasons back nad everton on a wednesday night about 8 year ago.

Very bad times atm.
Yes worst numbers I've seen in my time. No matter how bad we are I always thought we had around 1000 minimum hardcore. Can't judge Everton away as nobody goes there these days after many shit displays there over last 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back