Ipswich away roll call....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me + @ShieldsGreggs4 and @Nil three

Travelling with the Fountain Branch leaving at 10AM.

Seats still available for anyone interested.

This game is for the hardcore, with no other interests in life.

Tidied ;)

Just said elsewhere, plenty of exiles there as good trains to/from London & all will have decent connections ...... except to my bit of fucken Sussex :(
Doesn't look like it will be plenty of exiles when only 200 sold. I know at least 50 people that rarely miss a game. Looks like they are being fickle now too.

Last edited:

Certainly am.
Me +3 on the same bus....

Caer Urfa, ALS and main branch still struggling on despite the dwindling numbers. All a good bunch really and with the exiles and those travelling by train and car etc. I'd imagine there'll be a decent following. I think we have 19 names for main branch so here's hoping a good thrashing of Cardiff will see that rise to 20+

Me +3 on the same bus....

Caer Urfa, ALS and main branch still struggling on despite the dwindling numbers. All a good bunch really and with the exiles and those travelling by train and car etc. I'd imagine there'll be a decent following. I think we have 19 names for main branch so here's hoping a good thrashing of Cardiff will see that rise to 20+

Superb that Caer Urfa (Shields) have a bus on no matter what despite what folk say about the fine residents of South Shields. Loyalist of the loyal are Sanddancers.

Superb that Caer Urfa (Shields) have a bus on no matter what despite what folk say about the fine residents of South Shields. Loyalist of the loyal are Sanddancers.
Apart from believing the loyalist of the loyal, you make some valid points. We have loyal fans everywhere including South Shields by the way.;) Their loyalty comes under Sunderland AFC and not the many individual villages, towns and cities represented:cool:

I'm a real Sunderland fan.

Pathetic that mackems like yourself mock lads that also watch Shields.. However when it comes down to it you are yet another plastic SAFC fan.
:lol: f***ing hell, three pints of what the sandies are on please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back