IPL 2020

Usually they do but think Russell, Pollard abd hetmeyer look like turned up for the payday.
Gayle and particularly Archer done well mind.

Yeah true. I saw the likes of Russell and Gayle weren't in the West Indies T20 squad for some fixtures coming up. Bit disappointing if they don't want to play for their country although I don't the reasons behind their decisions

Surprisingly he has struggled before in the IPL, especially when the other team have opened with spin.
The lads a class act. Surprises me he wasn’t picked up.
Yeah true. I saw the likes of Russell and Gayle weren't in the West Indies T20 squad for some fixtures coming up. Bit disappointing if they don't want to play for their country although I don't the reasons behind their decisions
I don’t think the West Indians have any loyalty to anything other than the pound notes!

Last edited:
Interesting table now. The top 3 all play each other. So it's very possible one of the top 3 will finish on 7-7, obviously DC just lost their odd game out - so if the top two beat them then they finish 7-7 with a crap NRR (it's basically 0 now on 7-5). It's actually possible 4th through to 7th to ALL finish on 7-7 as well, as well as any one of the top three. I probably like numbers too much but meh what the hell.

Back