IPL 2020

Usually not at all arsed about this as it clashes with the start of our season. May well find myself watching a fair bit this time though
Mumbai seem to be the favourites, Chennai have had problems in the build up with Covid and retirements. Delhi seem to be highly rated by the Indian pundits as well but don’t know a lot about them

Last edited:
Usually not at all arsed about this as it clashes with the start of our season. May well find myself watching a fair bit this time though
Mumbai seem to be the favourites, Chennai have had problems in the build up with Covid and retirements. Delhi seem to be highly rated by the Indian pundits as well but don’t know a lot about them
Looks like Delhi are relying on their Indian players rather than overseas superstars and they have a good bunch of them - Rahane, Dhawan, Pant, Mishra, Ashwin, Iyer and Yadav.

If Mumbai's batting line up comes off they'll make huge scores then have the likes of Bumrah and Boult to defend them, think they'll be an exciting watch. Chennai looks like they've got an old squad, will still be relying on Watson and Dhoni. And Sam Curran.

Looking forward to the tournament, nice bit of entertainment just after work most days

Bairstow, Stokes (not clear if he is, but in squad), Banton, Archer, farty Curran, Ali, Jordan, Morgan, Buttler and bumfluff Curran I think

Rajasthan have 4 england players

I see it’s tomorrow not today, sorry

Yes. I’m a pillock

Cheers. Always think RCB have the best team but they never do much, I'm probably blinded by the fact they have Kohli and De Villiers (and Gayle previously).

Quite looking forward to this. WFH means I'll be able to catch most games as well

Probably be getting binned by my bird soon with the amount of sport I've been watching

Back