IPL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he bowl his last over for 30 and run one short? That's got to smart, overseas players don't get too many chances in the IPL

Warner, Bairstow, Williamson vs Finch, Kohli and AB, some top talent on show in the game today (also Rashid, Steyn, Zampa and Yadav). I can't see Mo getting much game time for RCB.
Actually just seen the Jordan one short, what a joke of a decision, clearly crossed the crease.

Some good hitting from Archer but that was an awful over from Ngidi, bowled the first 4 balls in the slot. Only got it right in the extra deliveries :lol:

How the fuck can he bat so well in a game which is effectively a international game. Yet for England he looks he's batting with the bat upside down.
Ngidi bowled 4 length/just short of a length deliveries on a tiny ground. Every time he comes in to bat the commentators make some comment about how seriously he takes his batting, how much practise he does but like you I don't see it for England.

MS with another classic innings here. 7 from 10 when his team is chasing 217.
Both CSK games I've seen they've talked him up as the finisher but he hasn't done that for a couple of years. Great player but time has caught up with him (2 big sixes when it doesn't matter :lol: ). CSK did seem to take too long to accelerate, not just him.

Both CSK games I've seen they've talked him up as the finisher but he hasn't done that for a couple of years. Great player but time has caught up with him (2 big sixes when it doesn't matter :lol: ). CSK did seem to take too long to accelerate, not just him.
To be fair when you’re opening the batting with Murali Vijay then you can’t expect much else than a slow start!

Dhoni is an absolutely shambles these days. Slows the game down so he can try to hit a six off the last ball and be the hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back