IPL 2018

Notsure if its just me, but things like that make me suspect things about the IPL.

Raina battered Tye all over, 6,2,6,4,4 then needed 1 run to win, and then just out of nowhere played a forward defence to the last ball, so the game goes to the last over.
Let Dhoni hit the winning run?

Amazing that RR have qualified, Punjab blew it 3 times, RCB had a big chance but lost to RR and Mumbai losing to Delhii today. Anyone fancy RR to win it outright?

Last edited:

Let Dhoni hit the winning run?

Amazing that RR have qualified, Punjab blew it 3 times, RCB had a big chance but lost to RR and Mumbai losing to Delhii today.Anyone fancy RR to win it outright?[/QUOTE

Butler and Stokes have had to return home for international commitments haven't they? Without Butlers runs they wouldn't have won a game so no chance

Sunrisers v Chennai SK this afternoon. The winners of this game go through to Sunday’s final, but the losers get a second chance to make the final and would face the winners of Kolkata v Rajasthan who play tomorrow.

Sunrisers v Chennai SK this afternoon. The winners of this game go through to Sunday’s final, but the losers get a second chance to make the final and would face the winners of Kolkata v Rajasthan who play tomorrow.
I know they've done it before but it's a big ask for Hyderabad to defend this score. Possibly a crucial knock by Brathwaite at the end there.

I’ve not seen any play but looking at the cards you’d have to fancy Chennai strongly from here!
24-3, Kaul on a hat trick, they're making a go of it

Really good game, thought it was going Hyderabad's way the CSK win with 5 balls to play

Last edited:
Karthik has had a cracking tournament with the bat, that 50 was vital today!

Agreed. Funny team KKR, I don’t think they have put it all together in each department in any one game yet but are still there. KArthik has been the one solid factor but Russell is peaking at just the right time. Narine bowling has been poor compared to last few years but batting massively improved.

Back