IPL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that has stood out for me with all the games I have watched, is that in general Indian 2020 cricketers are half arsed fielders.
Crazy when they're playing a format where every single run matters.

Gowtham has bowled his team out of the match, then Lynn pops one up of Sodhi and he stands stock still and watches it bounce about 5 yards in front of him. Shocking.

Last edited:

The one thing that has stood out for me with all the games I have watched, is that in general Indian 2020 cricketers are half arsed fielders.
Crazy when they're playing a format where every single run matters.

Gowtham has bowled his team out of the match, then Lynn pops one up of Sodhi and he stands stock still and watches it bounce about 5 yards in front of him. Shocking.
Sodhi is from NZ mate.

Anything riding onthem?
Only one place up for grabs, both Mumbai and KXI can still qualify but both need to win as they’re 2 points behind Rajasthan in 4th. Kings XI will need a massive win to qualify if Mumbai beat Delhi though. CSK have already qualified and Delhi are already out.

Notsure if its just me, but things like that make me suspect things about the IPL.

Raina battered Tye all over, 6,2,6,4,4 then needed 1 run to win, and then just out of nowhere played a forward defence to the last ball, so the game goes to the last over.

Notsure if its just me, but things like that make me suspect things about the IPL.

Raina battered Tye all over, 6,2,6,4,4 then needed 1 run to win, and then just out of nowhere played a forward defence to the last ball, so the game goes to the last over.
Given that his team are playing their first season since serving a ban for their players match/spot fixing he'd have to be king of the morons to be doing anything dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back