Interview Under Caution

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this finally got resolved today.

Copper knocked on my door yesterday, 7 1/2weeks after he first called (which was 10 days after the alleged incident), and asked whether I'd be willing to write a letter of apology and that would be the end of it.

I asked if it was a community resolution and he said it wouldn't even be registered as that.

So I wrote the letter last night just to get it over with. Handed him it today. Said he wouldn't see me again.

Warraloadofshite.

Copper knocked on my door yesterday, 7 1/2weeks after he first called (which was 10 days after the alleged incident), and asked whether I'd be willing to write a letter of apology and that would be the end of it.

I asked if it was a community resolution and he said it wouldn't even be registered as that.

So I wrote the letter last night just to get it over with. Handed him it today. Said he wouldn't see me again.

Warraloadofshite.

At least it's sorted now and you can forget about it.

Hope you pumped on the letter mind :D

Warraloadofshite.

nice one, now you've admitted you were in the wrong. she'll sue you for damages, etc

Warraloadofshite.

Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

Said he wouldn't see me again.

Aye, for 3 to 5 years.

Warraloadofshite.
Resolved? She's going to lord it over you forever.

You should have said you didn't feel comfortable writing the letter given the harassment you've recieved from your accuser.

Was it a Mel Gibson-esq apology? "I'm sorry about your massive noses, and I'm sorry that you're greedy" :lol:
:lol:

Warraloadofshite.

I would check up on that mind. She has alleged an offence, which must be recorded as a crime under home office counting rules, and by apologising you have admitted guilt. It sounds like text book community resolution. If that is the case then the procedure should have been explained fully to you before you wrote the letter, which it sounds like it hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back