Interesting on Whabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock bottom of the league and the manager afraid to try something other than what hasn't worked all season. You couldn't make it up.

Who has? He's hardly been given a chance, where as others have been given numerous opportunities to impress, and failed to do so.
I'm convinced that Moyes made his mind up about him shortly after he arrived, and stubborn pig headed twat that he is, wouldn't change his mind if khazri turned into messi overnight

As if people are using this as a way to slag Moyes off :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The catalyst for our win against Chelsea last season.
Something our current starting 11 is sadly lacking.
Don't get me wrong I am not defending Moyes, and as you rightly say, he was outstanding at home to Chelsea last season, but our biggest and most pivotal moment of last season was Norwich away, a game he was hauled off in disgrace at half time after a shocking 45 mins. His National team this week confirmed his poor attitude resulted in his omission and the same poor attitude resulted in him returning for pre season grossly overweight. I am all for having a pop at Moyes but Khazri has not helped his manager.

I'm by no means a DM fan but you have to take his word on this one. He's been in football for ages, we have an absolute dire midfield, so if Khazri can't get a game you have to back the manager for why not. I doubt it's a falling out as he's normally in the squad and gets a bit of pitch time most games albeit not much.

So there's the 64 million pound question solved, Rodwell is a five a side player. No wonder the poor lad struggles in eleven a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back