Insulate Britain

@Emcon is a self-avowed fascist. 12 months in jail for protesting is classic fascism.

She said she’s ‘bought a bloody electric car’. Not conclusive she’s driving it. Looks the type to have 2 or 3 motors, a bit like 🦪 boy.
Blocking roads is unlawful and protesting should not break the law. If I'm a fascist, then your a classic anarchist and in any anarchy the people put up against the wall first, are usual the anarchists.

Blocking roads is unlawful and protesting should not break the law. If I'm a fascist, then your a classic anarchist and in any anarchy the people put up against the wall first, are usual the anarchists.
*you’re, thickie
Wrong. She says, "I've got a bloody electric car" as she points towards it.

At least you are now referring to her as 'She". You've made a small amount of progress today.
You need yer spark plugs washing out

Last edited:
Mind, all the XR folks who were convicted by the courts appealed, and every case so far has been overturned as peaceful protest is entirely lawful.
So there's every chance any conviction here for what is essentially "sitting down" would also turn out to be legal once tried in a court.
Seemed to work for the courts during the miners strike ?

The "Stupid posh bint in her gas guzzler" clearly saying that she is in an electric car, is apparently not conclusive enough :eek:
I feel for people who aren't able to have their views challenged. It's really unhealthy and we see it so much these days.

When you get over yourself and your ego and you can accept other people's views and decide whether you agree or not, it's liberating. There's nothing worse than structuring your thinking around an idea to the detriment of reality, but it looks like he's just another one who doesn't have the ability to open his eyes.

because people died in ditches from the english civil war to today to establish a corpus of rights for us all to share whether we're twats or not
What’s the difference between this and say if some football fans just crowded the roads to stand around drinking before a game? That wouldn’t be allowed

What’s the difference between this and say if some football fans just crowded the roads to stand around drinking before a game? That wouldn’t be allowed
Legitamate Protest is legal
Blocking roads for "a laugh" isn't
Seemed to work for the courts during the miners strike ?
I suppose you can draw parallels with that*. I doubt you'll find many who agree with how the government, police and courts dealt with the miners as they stood their ground.

*although not too many.

Back