Insanity Workout Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysonstorm

Winger
Has any of the fine members of RTG done this workout programme? seen it advertised on the television box one morning and figured I might give it a go.

My worry is being an overweight kernt with zero motivation that this will kill me.

Tried to post links but for some reason the thread is not accepting them.

Has any of the fine members of RTG done this workout programme? seen it advertised on the television box one morning and figured I might give it a go.

My worry is being an overweight kernt with zero motivation that this will kill me.

I'd ditch some weight before starting it.

D&E this horse plop

Anyone can do it really, it's just about pushing yourself to your limits, don't even try and follow how fast the trainers go at first or else you'll probably die.

It's relatively easy once you get into the habit of it.

Yes mate it defo works but its hard and you have to stick to it. The people saying they are in shape through moderate exercise - they are not in shape, might not be fat but theres a difference between not being fat and being in shape.

Yes mate it defo works but its hard and you have to stick to it. The people saying they are in shape through moderate exercise - they are not in shape, might not be fat but theres a difference between not being fat and being in shape.
Depends what you define as "in shape". If you mean healthy and fairly fit, that's my definition. Rather than a muscley roid type.

Last edited:

Cheers I'll keep looking into it.

I can play footy for 90 minutes, run 10k, I'm reasonably strong....I also drink like a fish and eat like a pig!

Best of both worlds!

Guess being a gym boy just isn't my thing.

Then I suggest fitness isnt your main problem. It's your diet. Cut your booze.
That's the point, I haven't got a problem.

I'm never going to have a six pack or out, don't want one, too much hard work. I'd rather carry a bit extra fat and enjoy the good things in life, like bait and booze. Still hoy a few weights about and do a couple 5k runs a week, but exercise doesn't take over my life.

Only here for a short life, enjoy the fucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back