India

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

I get where you're coming from but it's still a massive life experience in a positive way. We did Mumbai, Goa and Chennai this winter and loved it, bits of it were horrific/ an endurance test but it's more than made up for by seeing stuff you'll never get anywhere else.

The way terrorism is going part of me wonders how safe places like Mumbai will be for Westerners in 15 years' time though :cry:

We stayed at the Taj last week. The place that was attacked.

Only place I've stayed where Hotel security have a couple of armoured cars.

:lol:

I get where you're coming from but it's still a massive life experience in a positive way. We did Mumbai, Goa and Chennai this winter and loved it, bits of it were horrific/ an endurance test but it's more than made up for by seeing stuff you'll never get anywhere else.

The way terrorism is going part of me wonders how safe places like Mumbai will be for Westerners in 15 years' time though :cry:

I'd say there's more chance you'd be killed by terrorism on European soil right now than in India.

I agree. But there's more chance you'd be killed in Bangladesh now and that was relatively ok 'til recently.

I agree, Bangladesh seems pretty dangerous, but when I was in India I felt the security was quite good. You couldn't even get into New Delhi airport without verifying your passport and ticket before soldiers and what not. Some of the best restaurants for foreigners were even guarded by police.

Where it hasn't been called Bombay since you were 8 either?! :lol:

I call Manchester Cuntville, but it doesn't make me right

Where did I say I was right?

I'm not. It's just what I call it.

Why would I give a flying fuck if you agree with that or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back