India v England series

I think Asheins comments came after the media called him out on the pitch tbf

He's accusing England have moaning about pitch mind, his captains the one who moaned.

this biggest **** in cricket

Last edited:
He's accusing England have moaning about pitch mind, his captains the one who moaned.

this biggest **** in cricket
Nasser was on saying the big issue coming out of the test was England failing to get 200 from 70 odd for 2 and he was reluctant to criticise the pitch as well ☹️

Nasser was on saying the big issue coming out of the test was England failing to get 200 from 70 odd for 2 and he was reluctant to criticise the pitch as well ☹

Theyre probs right on the 1st point, none of them will criticise india as they are shit scared

lot of people gone down in my estimation like

Its ridiculous that an interntional sport can have so much power over everyone, I cant think of another comparison

I feel a bit sorry for our players tbh. There seems to be this consensus that we have been complaining about the pitch and they havent at all. It’s been the supporters on social media in the main but the players have just got on with it whatever they feel privately.
Agreed, the players have pretty much all said they just didn’t perform as well as they could and we’ve been out played by India in both defeats.

They’ve hardly said anything about the pitch other than if Root’s getting 5-8 it’s obviously taking a lot of spin. I expect privately they’re pretty annoyed like.
nowt to do with the pitch-DRS and the pink ball were the main factors. I think I prefer Ahers take.
Combination of all those factors imo.

Last edited:
Those brown lines going up it will spin big. Perfect to pitch in. I would pick Bess, with root and leach here. Leave out broad, have Anderson and stokes to bowl ten overs between them and just bowl spin
Can’t decide if they’re gonna think fuck any possible repercussions & sanctions and prepare another Bunsen, since we can’t cope with them or if they’re taking the possibility of the stadium getting a ban seriously enough so they think a draws good enough to win the series & they prepare a road. Who’d be a selector!

Back