India v England series

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: :lol: Some nice wet wipe style glasses cleaners will do. Leach will be in bed by 9 o clock
He’s a hour late then Marra irs just gone 10
If I'd been playing for England there I'd have been banned for life :lol:

Commentators criticising he over rate but not the umpiring :lol:
Not a fan of the sport but baseball players are a bit more mental like they get hit with the ball and go mad even see the catchers going wild with the umpires

Last edited:
It’s a shame we couldn’t get another 40/50 runs. They do need to make a complaint about the umpiring mind, it’s embarrassing

Aye, some seem to think you cant criticise umpirng and admit England would be well beaten anyway

they arent mutually exclusive

the umpiring isn't up to international standard, I've never seen anything like that

this 3rd umpire was removed the other year from a T20 after England complained, he gave Root out when he wasn;t, will try find article

Rohit given out by on field umpires = going over the top
Stokes given catch by on field umpires = shown to have hit the ground
4 of our batsmen given out LBW - all of them were.
1 of their batsmen not given LBW to an umpires call

I think that's the entire summary of the on field umpires decision making today. As ive said before that is deemed as cheating / bias etc yet when much worse decisions happen in England in our favour theres no undercurrent as its just one of those things.

I honestly cant get my head around it - the off field stuff is much more suspicious IMO.

Get in Leachy lad.

two knights of the realm are going down the rub of the green route. Having said that cookys eyes were raised in a way that he would like to say we’ve been robbed

only appalling thing today has been the umpiring

as bad as it gets

Sorry Rat but it is not the umpiring that is losing England the match, it is our appalling batting. Do i agree the third umpiring is highly dubious, hell yes, but i would rather focus on England's poor batting and poor selection. At least they can realistically be improved!

Last edited:
I agree, I could see their reasons for it. How far has it spun here though? Surely they knew a spinning wicket was being prepared and we had to have two.
Yep, after what they saw in that 2nd Test there was no way India weren't going to want another big turner here.

The pink ball and playing under the lights/swing thing has massively clouded the issue though and with the fact India are strong in the seam department these days, coupled with how green the pitch was a few days out, I think means they probably thought they had to go in seam heavy just in case and rely on Leach bowling well and Root as the second spinner if and when it did spin.

Last edited:
Aye, some seem to think you cant criticise umpirng and admit England would be well beaten anyway

they arent mutually exclusive

the umpiring isn't up to international standard, I've never seen anything like that

this 3rd umpire was removed the other year from a T20 after England complained, he gave Root out when he wasn;t, will try find article

I don’t mind if they make mistakes or potentially they’ve called them right but to look at replays once and make a decision isn’t acceptable. Rohit was stumped twice in the last game as well

I think that's the entire summary of the on field umpires decision making today. As ive said before that is deemed as cheating / bias etc yet when much worse decisions happen in England in our favour theres no undercurrent as its just one of those things.

I honestly cant get my head around it - the off field stuff is much more suspicious IMO.ou're wrong.

Get in Leachy lad.

the umpiring has been utterly shocking like and you know that, you're just too stubbon to admit yo u are wrong

to suggest here that its actually England who have had the rub of the green :lol:

wow

I honestly cant get my head around it - the off field stuff is much more suspicious IMO.

Get in Leachy lad.
Umpires call on those four outs, umpires call given not out when India were batting. That’s reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back