India v England - 4th Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to the NZ series both home & away.

Anyone reckon we can win all tests?

Would be canny, wonder what the chances are of us being unbeaten in 2013. The Aussies are bound to get lucky in at least one test I would have thought, but surely we've got a chance with the difference in quality between us and them.

Would be canny, wonder what the chances are of us being unbeaten in 2013. The Aussies are bound to get lucky in at least one test I would have thought, but surely we've got a chance with the difference in quality between us and them.

I have a feeling the Aussies will be well up for this and they've improved after getting beat at home it'll not be that easy.

The Aussie series will depend a lot on if there batting comes off, on paper, got a decent batting line up, but there big players like Hussey, Clarke and Watson all need to have good series otherwise be a comfortable win

The Aussie series will depend a lot on if there batting comes off, on paper, got a decent batting line up, but there big players like Hussey, Clarke and Watson all need to have good series otherwise be a comfortable win

I agree that they have a good batting line up on paper, but when it comes to the battle of the bowlers, there's no one in their line up who worries me when it comes to performing consistently, Johnson is capable of winning a test for them as he has done the last 2 series, but he's also capable of going for 0-150 and giving us some easy runs. Equally, any of our first choice bowlers will have the Aussies worried, as we can afford for one of them to have the odd bad day.

I agree that they have a good batting line up on paper, but when it comes to the battle of the bowlers, there's no one in their line up who worries me when it comes to performing consistently, Johnson is capable of winning a test for them as he has done the last 2 series, but he's also capable of going for 0-150 and giving us some easy runs. Equally, any of our first choice bowlers will have the Aussies worried, as we can afford for one of them to have the odd bad day.

Anderson and Finn could rip their batsmen to pieces mind.

If Broad can find some form then we have a very formidable bowling line-up. Think time's up for Bressielad though

Onions and Meaker should be our backup quicks. Jimmy/Broad/Finn to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back