India 🇮🇳 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2nd Test Vizag

No complaints from me, seems right to freshen it up by getting Anderson in - I’m sure he’ll be tight economically and it wouldn’t surprise me if he nips a few out.

Love that they’re getting Bashir straight in the frame, the Leach injury seems ‘helpful’ in that regard but I think the rumoured ‘spin only attack’ might well happen in Test three or four :eek:

Bashir must be shite with the bat if he’s named below Jimmy! Bowling looks dead weak, if only Dawson was there (for Ahmed for me).

Us announcing the team early really annoys me mind. If they’ve got a narrow call between say an off spinner or left arm spinner the make up of our side could influence it.
Why show your hand a day out from the game starting ?

Maybe internally, but don’t let the opponent know

Us announcing the team early really annoys me mind. If they’ve got a narrow call between say an off spinner or left arm spinner the make up of our side could influence it.

I kind of like it really, it’s totally in keeping with Stokes and McCullum’s messaging of ‘clarity’ and I think they’re both fond of the notion of “you know what’s coming, can you stop it?”

Fine line between confidence and arrogance, but it’s working. Who are we to question Stokes?

first 2 I heard mate
rightio..early night for me...set the alarm for 4am.....sadly be Pietersen on Talksport to start with...i'll try not to fall back to sleep....
C'mon England!!!
If you've got any friends and family that get TNT via BT.

You can watch the play as live if they like you enough to lend you their password to use via discovery+.

Can watch on two devices at once.

You will still having to listen to KP.

Back