India 🇮🇳 v Australia 🇦🇺 test series

India need to win this I believe to ensure they make the test championship final.. Now I wonder what the outcome will be in this.

India need to win this I believe to ensure they make the test championship final.. Now I wonder what the outcome will be in this.
Yep does rely on Sri Lanka winning 2-0 in NZ mind if they do lose for them not to make the final.

Sri Lanka would get absolutely spanked off Aus at Lords I'd wager.

Really is horrible deciding who you'd rather win in games involving Aus and India.

Mind apart from Smith I don't really mind this current Aussie setup. That could easily change in the summer mind.

Yep does rely on Sri Lanka winning 2-0 in NZ mind if they do lose for them not to make the final.

Sri Lanka would get absolutely spanked off Aus at Lords I'd wager.

Really is horrible deciding who you'd rather win in games involving Aus and India.

Mind apart from Smith I don't really mind this current Aussie setup. That could easily change in the summer mind.

I'd be choosing Australia over India all day long like. I just can't get away with the indians, I think they play the game in the wrong manner.. Their way or the highway, which some would think is fair enough. But good sportsmanship isn't a thing as far as India are concerned

All of the Aussie dismissals except Handscomb has been some shite batting.

Albeit not as bad as the second test where they absolutely threw away the test.

The three wickets they’ve lost today might cost them levelling the series now.
Incredible how little Test cricket he’s played given his age. I got a shock when I found it he’s 36 to be honest.
Always been unfortunate in selection. The fact they persisted with Harris for so long is mental.

Khawaja has the best average opening the batting for Australia

Harris the third worst only ones worse played in the 1800s

mental to keep picking him

Last edited:

Back