India 🇮🇳 v Australia 🇦🇺 test series

Kohli heading for a double ton.
Such a shame he didn't make it.

Would have achieved a double ton against the 7 nations he's played if he had mind which would have been a record. He currently shares with Sangakarra.

A talented player but such a wanker.

Last edited:
There’s a huge difference between how England and India see their cricket both teams and fans. With India it’s about winning and anything goes as long as you win. Pitch preparation going to anazing lengths which has sometimes been to their detriment. The WTC is a huge deal etc. For England it all about the process and the brand and if they play their great brand of cricket hopefully winning comes with it but it’s process first. I much prefer our way of doing things.

There’s a huge difference between how England and India see their cricket both teams and fans. With India it’s about winning and anything goes as long as you win. Pitch preparation going to anazing lengths which has sometimes been to their detriment. The WTC is a huge deal etc. For England it all about the process and the brand and if they play their great brand of cricket hopefully winning comes with it but it’s process first. I much prefer our way of doing things.
In terms of fans, we see it as a game first and foremost, always nice to win but losing happens, get over it. They're obviously very different in that regard which I think partly explains their childish behaviour on social media. They think we're like our football fans, and them when it comes to losing cricket matches, that it hurts us.

It's a real shame that they cant act like every other cricketing nation, because they do love the great game and I respect them for that. I just wish they'd channel their love for the game in another way, more like most Pakistanis and Sri Lankans do

Australia have totally thrashed India in the 2nd ODI.

India bowled out for 117. Starc took 5 wickets.

Australia knocked the runs off in 11 overs without losing a wicket.

The whole match was completed in less overs than a full T20 game.

Series level at 1-1.

Back