I'm off up Snowdon

Keawyeds

Striker
In a couple of hours, 70 of us, myself included will be climbing Mt Snowdon to get to the summit for sunrise.
Not your usual Friday night/Saturday morning activity, but there you go!
Hopefully it'll result in a good few thousand pounds (£15K would be nice) being raised for my hospice.
Other charity events are available...

Any of you off up a mountain this weekend?
Share your pictures :D

In a couple of hours, 70 of us, myself included will be climbing Mt Snowdon to get to the summit for sunrise.
Hopefully it'll result in a good few thousand pounds (£15K would be nice) being raised for my hospice.

Good for you mate. Any just giving links or whatnot?

Oh good luck to you. And well done for your charities. Next time come up here and do Ben Nevis and I'll stand at the bottom and wave a little flag as you pass.

Oh good luck to you. And well done for your charities. Next time come up here and do Ben Nevis and I'll stand at the bottom and wave a little flag as you pass.

Mrs K is a bit like that. She tends to say "I'll stand at the bottom and hold your coat"
Have you told him
That you are about to mount snowdon

Well considering Lord Snowdon has been dead since 2017, I can hardly see him being that bothered
Hint: there's a train.

Not at 2am there isn't :lol:

Good luck mate. I hope you have a good climb.

Back