I'm going to eat mum on Xmas Day

Looks like she has been ill since 1996 when she lost a baby (could well have an even longer story) at Christmas . She has already been eating the ashes daily and who knows maybe the Christmas Dinner will allow her to let mum and the baby go together.
If I was a gambling man I would suspect this will not be the end of her mental health anomalies as (on brief sight anyway) she seems to have a hugely internalised process of relating to the world that only mum was allowed into. Possibly hence the ingestion of mum, and a lot of other things judging by her weight.
There are a million stories in the naked city as they say.

Looks like she has been ill since 1996 when she lost a baby (could well have an even longer story) at Christmas . She has already been eating the ashes daily and who knows maybe the Christmas Dinner will allow her to let mum and the baby go together.
If I was a gambling man I would suspect this will not be the end of her mental health anomalies as (on brief sight anyway) she seems to have a hugely internalised process of relating to the world that only mum was allowed into. Possibly hence the ingestion of mum, and a lot of other things judging by her weight.
Could also be a domineering mother who ran her life that much she hasnt got a clue what to do now she`s free

She's obviously mentally ill and struggling with her grief. f***ing disgusting that the media take advantage of people who need help.

Some of the comments on here are shite like.
I regret my comment but PT Barnum would be proud of that article.

They hoy up a picture of her looking massive with a meal that could feed an entire family.

Further down there is a video of a deep fried Xmas dinner just in case readers didn't catch that.

It's only in the last few paragraphs they go into detail and you realise there's more to it than "LOL gross"

Last edited:

Betting on the Harlem Globetrotters is probably a more precarious gamble to be fair.

Back