"I'm an Englishman"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was a bit lame IMO but he makes a fair point when he says we were never asked if we wanted mass immigration, multiculturalism etc, it was forced upon us. Same with the EU, although at least we got the chance to fuck it off (which obviously wasn't supposed to happen, oops). Mass immigration over the last 20 years in particular has been mental when you think about it. Net migration to the UK in 1992 was minus 13 thousand people, in 1997 it was 48,000, jumped to 140,000 in 1998 (wonder why?!) and reached a peak in 2015 of 332,000. At no point did any government manifesto even hint that this was the plan. Mental.

In the last 25 years, we've gone from more people leaving the country than coming in to now where hundreds of thousands pour in from all over the globe every year. It's no wonder some people get a bit cheesed off when they see the demographics of their local area change to a point where it's not recognisable from a few years ago. Or people who find it harder to find work/find that their wages have stagnated or dropped etc due to the job market opening up to millions more people in poorer economies, leading to an increase in competition for work and a driving down of wages as a result. And then to rub salt in the wounds, they get called racist for having a problem with this or lazy for not being prepared to pick fruit for 14 hours a day so they can afford to live 8 to a room in some hovel in London with a load of Poles and Bangladeshis.

Another theme over the past 20 years or so has been the talking-down of this country; the rise of the sneering, politically correct, liberal, metropolitan elite types who seem to hate everything about this country, it's history, it's culture ("but what is British culture anyway?!" they cry) etc. Now, I'm not say we should whitewash our history (we've done some bad shit, but who hasn't?) but christ, is it too much to ask to big us up every now and again? Focus on our achievements as a country, what we're good at etc? I honestly think it's a contributing factor to the homegrown terrorist attacks we've experienced recently - if you're an ethnic minority in this country, living in a shithole, little prospects, have been brought up in a certain religion that preaches certain things AND on top of that you hear all the time from your teachers, politicians etc how racist everybody here is, how evil we've been in the past, how we kill babies in Iraq and Syria and so on...is it any wonder these people seem to hate their own country? Can we not try and make people (of all backgrounds) proud of their country instead?

Seems to me like there's an agenda to try and consolidate power into as few places as possible. The aim of the EU (you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise) is ultimately to get rid of national governments and consolidate all power into a central European government with a European Army and all. The fact that this also benefits big business as touched upon previously is not a coincidence. To prepare the European people for this, you introduce mass migration into the strongest European countries (the weaker ones are tied to the strongest and will go along anyway) - this has the effect of diluting the local culture, reduces national pride, spreads the open border, "we're all one!" horseshit philosophy, add in a strong dose of liberalism and it all basically makes it easier for the people in the strong European countries to accept handing over their sovereignty. You can argue the pros and cons but I think that kind of consolidation of power is extremely dangerous and sinister NWO shit Alex Jones and the like have been banging on about for years - personally, I hope their plans fail. We're starting to see the nationalist push-back already, generation Z supposedly more conservative than previous generations etc...interesting times ahead I reckon.

I have absolutely no problem with anybody from anywhere on the planet providing a days labour for a fair days pay.

Tony Blair's immigration policy was intended purely to undermine the British labour market at the behest of big business.

For a supposedly "Labour" government, that was, and is, unforgivable.

Do you need to befriend black/ethnic people to be considered not racist?
Apart from the doctor and the gadgy in the shop i don't know any to talk to.
I don't give a shite what shade anyone is as long as they're a good person.

The video was a bit lame IMO but he makes a fair point when he says we were never asked if we wanted mass immigration, multiculturalism etc, it was forced upon us. Same with the EU, although at least we got the chance to fuck it off (which obviously wasn't supposed to happen, oops). Mass immigration over the last 20 years in particular has been mental when you think about it. Net migration to the UK in 1992 was minus 13 thousand people, in 1997 it was 48,000, jumped to 140,000 in 1998 (wonder why?!) and reached a peak in 2015 of 332,000. At no point did any government manifesto even hint that this was the plan. Mental.

In the last 25 years, we've gone from more people leaving the country than coming in to now where hundreds of thousands pour in from all over the globe every year. It's no wonder some people get a bit cheesed off when they see the demographics of their local area change to a point where it's not recognisable from a few years ago. Or people who find it harder to find work/find that their wages have stagnated or dropped etc due to the job market opening up to millions more people in poorer economies, leading to an increase in competition for work and a driving down of wages as a result. And then to rub salt in the wounds, they get called racist for having a problem with this or lazy for not being prepared to pick fruit for 14 hours a day so they can afford to live 8 to a room in some hovel in London with a load of Poles and Bangladeshis.

Another theme over the past 20 years or so has been the talking-down of this country; the rise of the sneering, politically correct, liberal, metropolitan elite types who seem to hate everything about this country, it's history, it's culture ("but what is British culture anyway?!" they cry) etc. Now, I'm not say we should whitewash our history (we've done some bad shit, but who hasn't?) but christ, is it too much to ask to big us up every now and again? Focus on our achievements as a country, what we're good at etc? I honestly think it's a contributing factor to the homegrown terrorist attacks we've experienced recently - if you're an ethnic minority in this country, living in a shithole, little prospects, have been brought up in a certain religion that preaches certain things AND on top of that you hear all the time from your teachers, politicians etc how racist everybody here is, how evil we've been in the past, how we kill babies in Iraq and Syria and so on...is it any wonder these people seem to hate their own country? Can we not try and make people (of all backgrounds) proud of their country instead?

Seems to me like there's an agenda to try and consolidate power into as few places as possible. The aim of the EU (you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise) is ultimately to get rid of national governments and consolidate all power into a central European government with a European Army and all. The fact that this also benefits big business as touched upon previously is not a coincidence. To prepare the European people for this, you introduce mass migration into the strongest European countries (the weaker ones are tied to the strongest and will go along anyway) - this has the effect of diluting the local culture, reduces national pride, spreads the open border, "we're all one!" horseshit philosophy, add in a strong dose of liberalism and it all basically makes it easier for the people in the strong European countries to accept handing over their sovereignty. You can argue the pros and cons but I think that kind of consolidation of power is extremely dangerous and sinister NWO shit Alex Jones and the like have been banging on about for years - personally, I hope their plans fail. We're starting to see the nationalist push-back already, generation Z supposedly more conservative than previous generations etc...interesting times ahead I reckon.

Bravo.

What does irritate is the apparent link between symbology & imagery that does make me proud to be English & British now being associated with far right rhetoric. The Union Flag, poppies, flag of St George etc etc are all now utilised by the fuckwits to show how "proud" they are to be white & loud. I am also patriotic & proud of our country's inclusivity & diversity.

We need to grab back the right to display our pride without an association to racism...
Spot on!

Good post.

Good post.
Exactly how I feel about the whole situation, except expressed far better.

The scary thing is it's true. Coundehoven Kalegri plan is what the EU idea is based on and it's main purpose was to prevent the Countries of Europe continually fighting each other, which now and for the foreseeable future, isn't our biggest worry.
It was one nasty MF-ing plan created by a bit of a nut job which involved genocide & ethnic cleansing. Hitler loved the idea, especially the mass genocide bit. The EU even have a yearly award named after him, and you guessed it, fat Ange has won it already. This plan is still the EU's mandate, but it all honesty it just really smells of another German attempt to conquer Europe, but this time under the legal cloak of the EU.

He needs to get on that river boat half way through and start singing about how people just dinnit understand.

The figures for mass immigration over recent years are staggering; it's altered communities irrevocably within a generation. To put it in context, the biggest influx of immigrants into this country pre WWII was 50,000 Huguenots who arrived in the late 17th century, over 300 years ago and we still talk about it now, now we've got a third of million arriving every year and you're right, no one was consulted.

What does irritate is the apparent link between symbology & imagery that does make me proud to be English & British now being associated with far right rhetoric. The Union Flag, poppies, flag of St George etc etc are all now utilised by the fuckwits to show how "proud" they are to be white & loud. I am also patriotic & proud of our country's inclusivity & diversity.

We need to grab back the right to display our pride without an association to racism...
That’s a very good post that mate. Well done, have a like.

the left wing is heading that far wide it's becoming right wing, some people are obsessed about pointing fingers at anyone who doesn't agree with them...I won't apologise for being English or British...

I’m British, not English. Thanks.

With Harry on this one

People see and accuse racism everywhere. I had to defend myself from accusations of racism because I voted leave.

I’m not a racist but I don’t support FOM. Simple.

how did this transpire marra, if you don't mind me asking

I don’t disagree with the reasons why we have cheap young foreign labour

I do believe though that it is used as a sticking plaster to cover up the issue of both poor working conditions and a poor work ethic amongst young unemployed Brits

Remove the plaster and heal the wound is what we need to do
That the heart of the issue right there. I'm not saying all, not by any means, but a significant number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back