im an alchoholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enable

Full Back
im an alcoholic because what the restrictions has done to my life now i wish to die. im sick of arguing with people. all the best lads/lasses

Ring the number, they're there to help even when you feel nobody wants to listen.
Here if you need a chat

im already in wear recovery for the drink but it doesnt do a great deal of good. im happy of people reaching out tho love yas

im an alcoholic because what the restrictions has done to my life now i wish to die. im sick of arguing with people. all the best lads/lasses

Been there mate its unbelievably hard to pull your self out it and if a physical dependancy has formed. I ended up having full blown psychosis and delirium tremors going cold turkey never ever do it alone!

But you will get through it. I like to wind people up on here but it's something I would never joke about as I have been thorough the ringer with this so if you need anything just drop me a dm

Back in June I took a look at the rail lines running through Durham and how I could finish it all. From March to then my life had disintigrated partially due to the covifd restriction partially due to other things. A number of people off her and a PUNK message board read something I posted and got in touch. While there's still things wrong with where I'm at i'm in a lot better postion now and glad I didn't follow the throughts at the darkest of hours. Try and get off the booze - I know is not easy to say but there's always something different round the corner. Re arguing with people the Mental health issues will outway the covid impact but you can't measure them at the moment and you are not in this alone. Speak to friends and people you are aquinted with, get proffesional help and listen to what they have to say and share that with people who know you and would be interested in helping. I know its a bit of a naff cliche but time helps.

I hope this makes some people think before posting abuse, we may not always agree with peoples views but the abuse dished out at times on here is unnecessary. You never know what people are dealing with personally.

Hope you get the help you need Enable and come through it stronger. Like others have said speak to someone, anyone and things will improve for you I’m sure.

im already in wear recovery for the drink but it doesnt do a great deal of good. im happy of people reaching out tho love yas

Please never forget that this place, even with all the daft arguments and name calling over football, politics or even just favourite crisp flavours, is still at heart a brilliant community and with loads of decent, caring people who are only too happy to help.

As you can see from the responses on this thread already, you are not alone.

Good luck fella.

Stay strong and well done for seeking help and being able to admit you have a drink problem. I couldn't tell anyone I know how much I drink. They would be shocked. Everyday since March for me (to be fair was every day before then as well😉). I'd probably class myself as a high functioning alcoholic. Pretty much 4 and half years now like that to deal with 'life' and depression . Finish work and its straight to Aldi to get 4 cans then nip to the garage when they gone. It's so easy to end up using alcohol to self medicate. You get to realise whats best to avoid hangovers and function and hide it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back