I'm a Celeb 2020

Happy for her she seemed genuine all the way through. Jordan desperate for fame and a fake, playing a game from the very start.
Exaclty this.

I've followed her on Instagram for quite some time now and the person you seen there is the person she is on Instagram. Lovely down to earth woman who would do anything for anyone.

Best series yet imo, funniest and ant and dec were funier than ever thus year.

Well done G, wanted her to win from the start, but had to pretend I wanted somon else so the wife didn't think I fancied her.... haway Shane😇
Agreed. Ant and dec were superb.

Find it very strange people on here saying Jordan fake etc. Think he's just a fairly normal lad

Then there are some seriously odd personas floating around this forum like

Why anyone hates a TV show and everyone on it yet spends their evenings posting about it on the Internet is beyond me

Find it very strange people on here saying Jordan fake etc. Think he's just a fairly normal lad

Why anyone hates a TV show and everyone on it yet spends their evenings posting about it on the Internet is beyond me
I didn't find him fake in the slightest, thought he was great. You can see by Shane an Vernon's opinions of him that he's genuine, and too be fair they have just spent 3 weeks living with him not just watching a highlight reel like the rest of us.

Last edited:

I've always enjoyed Ant and Dec's craic tbh, funny blokes and I enjoy seeing people get on - confrontation / aggro is stressful to me.

Exaclty this.

I've followed her on Instagram for quite some time now and the person you seen there is the person she is on Instagram. Lovely down to earth woman who would do anything for anyone.

I'll be honest that I only knew who she was at the start as Mrs is always banging on about her and reads her books and listens to the podcasts

Very genuine though and a worthy winner

Back