I'm a Celeb 2020

It's that time of the year again folks but this time it's different........in a castle in Wales - it'll still be class no doubt !!!!!!!!!! Starts tonight at 9pm, on ITV xx
I love Vernon Kay, but the big names are Mo Farah, Bev Callard and Shane Ritchie I guess :lol:

Last edited:

It's that time of the year again folks but this time it's different........in a castle in Wales - it'll still be class no doubt !!!!!!!!!! Starts tonight at 9pm, on ITV xx
I love Vernon Kay, but the big names are Mo Farah, Bev Callard and Shane Ritchie I guess :lol:
I’m hoping the wife forgets about it. Don’t mind the show but I’m watching England huff and puff around the field

It's shit at the best of times but now it's in Wales and dark for 14 hours of the days it's gonna be double shit. Have they flown in Croc cock and kangeroo arse for the tasks or will it be local fayre

Interested to see how the change of venue works but zero interest in any of the people on it, none of them leap out as stars or characters.

Looking forward to a bit of a change, I feel it's starting to get a little stale so this might hopefully freshen it up a bit.

I knew the bloke that owned Gwrych Castle before it was bought by the Trust who now own it. Anything of value was stripped out of the place many years ago. It's likely to be a rather miserable existence for the poor bastard 'Celebs'.

Back