If youre going to go at the fans...you have to back it up Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald picks and coaches the team then? Does team talks, changes tactics etc?

What a load of bollocks.

I'll tell you what Donald does...gets 3 american billionaires to invest in us.

He's an idiot, he was blaming the new owners on another thread ffs. He's either a wum, a mag or an absolute prat.

Donald picks and coaches the team then? Does team talks, changes tactics etc?

What a load of bollocks.

I'll tell you what Donald does...gets 3 american billionaires to invest in us.
Money doesn’t mean anything, or else we’d have been top 6 under Short. These yanks aren’t the saviours they’re being portrayed and I don’t trust Donald picking new owners, yanks or not.

Blame Donald, not Ross. Shit Donald picked Ross, Shit Donald kept Ross, Shit Donald spent fuck all this summer. Ross is garbage, our worst manager ever, but Donald is a joke.

Eh? We had to keep a low profile and manager until new investment came as they’d want a new manager-can’t afford 2 redundancy packages in 6 months

Ross set himself up for a massive fall by taking on the journalist the other day and taking on the fans through insinuation. He unreasonably took them on as the questions he was asked were fair ones and tonight’s performance certainly does nothing to silence those fair questions. It was a silly and snarky response from Ross the other night and he’s made things far more difficult for himself
If I was the journo I'd throw some stats back at him and see how he tried to talk his way out of it.

Supported him until tonight , needs to go
Respect that you supported him until tonight but I don't see how he has any supporters left. Crap in every game for at least one of the halfs since Christmas 2018, swept aside by a decent league one team, inability to keep a clean sheet this season so far when he admitted himself he HAD to keep loads and solely responsible for our clubs worst ever finish in history after spending Man City type money for this league. He also surrended 2 Wembley finals after being ahead in both. His performance has been disgraceful.

Donald doesn’t pick the f***ing team
To be fair who would you have playing that wasn't in the team tonight? I'm not directing the blame at anyone in particular here, but I don't think team selection was to blame.

Money doesn’t mean anything, or else we’d have been top 6 under Short. These yanks aren’t the saviours they’re being portrayed and I don’t trust Donald picking new owners, yanks or not.

How do you know that, it hasn't even been formally anounced yet man :lol:

At this point the blame shifts from Ross to Stuart Donald. Ross is just doing a job now, we know where we stand with him, Stuart is the one that’s letting it happen and by his liking of ‘Ross In’ tweets he’s showing he’s content. That’s very worrying, and leads me to start questioning Donald’s leadership if he’s going to let this continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back