If youre going to go at the fans...you have to back it up Jack.

Donald spent fuck all in the summer because of this takeover tbh. Blame him for appointing the people running the football side of it but he csnt shoulder the blame for investment.
But investment doesn’t necessarily mean anything. If I said a decade ago an American billionaire would buy us and employ Big Sam and Moyes in succession, people would have jizzed in your face. These people taking over doesn’t mean anything.

They seemed to have everything we crave in this division, strength, height, organisation and athleticism, yet with better finishing we could've won that. Not making any excuses for Ross like.

Good job he did like as he sure as fuck wasn’t getting Safc out of league one without them.

I'm not sure he really was that interested looking back on it. He's basically brought in cheap people who he knows for an interim period of time it took him to sell. His primary objective has been to sell, not the playing side, and keeping costs down and making the club look investable as possible is more important. Its been shit during this interim period but he's acheived what he wanted and what will benefit us in the long run.

This is of course an assumption on my part and will be confirmed one way or another when then new owners come in and if the current staff get the boot or not.

What was that? Outplayed for the final hour against Rotherham at home.why bring McLaughlin in then move you're regular right back to playing off the forward?

And of course you cant see what people are moaning about. We can all quote stats to say what we want jack.

5 clean sheets in 26 games I think. 11 wins in the last 29 league one games I've just read there.

shambolic...this is the man is it? Sooner he goes the better because this is last season repeated.
Nail on the head mate. We are going backwards rapidly. He has to go.

But investment doesn’t necessarily mean anything. If I said a decade ago an American billionaire would buy us and employ Big Sam and Moyes in succession, people would have jizzed in your face. These people taking over doesn’t mean anything.

Donald couldn't sustain this club. He needed a takeover. He's needed one since day one and he's worked to get it. He's made the club an attractive prospect and it's resulted in a group of the richest people on the planet buying us.

And whether you think money matters or not, I'd rather have billions to invest than nothing at all.

What was that? Outplayed for the final hour against Rotherham at home.why bring McLaughlin in then move you're regular right back to playing off the forward?

And of course you cant see what people are moaning about. We can all quote stats to say what we want jack.

5 clean sheets in 26 games I think. 11 wins in the last 29 league one games I've just read there.

shambolic...this is the man is it? Sooner he goes the better because this is last season repeated.

Aye, Ross’s fault that McGeady passed the ball to their keeper when taking a pen 🤦‍♂️

"if you arent winning games EVERY single week you'll get criticised" he's really in denial

I think its easy to be pissed off after that game tonight, another shite performance, shite result, on the back of the manager having a pop at fans during the week, but ultimately tonight aside, we havent changed a bit from last season. Its the same, exactly the same.

"if you arent winning games EVERY single week you'll get criticised" he's really in denial

He said literally the same thing most of last season but nothing changes.

Back