if you went on a meal for a first date

and the daft tart decided to tell u then and there she was a picky eater with a nut allergy and also vegan

Would you just get up and fuck off

Almost as going to meet a lass youve been talking to on POF and it turns out the photos were from 5 years ago before she went on a comfort eating binge
Years ago that happened to me. The picture I got was Cheryl Cole but Bella Emberg rocked up like nothing was the matter :evil:

and the daft tart decided to tell u then and there she was a picky eater with a nut allergy and also vegan

Would you just get up and fuck off

Almost as going to meet a lass youve been talking to on POF and it turns out the photos were from 5 years ago before she went on a comfort eating binge

If anyone invited me to go 'on a meal' I'd politely decline - if the invite was to go for a meal I may accept

I’d look on the bright side, thinking it wouldn’t cost me arms and legs

Meanwhile I’d order myself the biggest T bone steak in the house. :D

Can't stand picky eaters. Put an olive in front of them and they react like you've just asked them to eat a fermented rat bollock. Worst of the lot are the gluten free charlatans.

still try buck them if they're decent. Couldn't have a relationship with someone with loads of allergies or vegan etc though

Can't stand picky eaters. Put an olive in front of them and they react like you've just asked them to eat a fermented rat bollock. Worst of the lot are the gluten free charlatans.

Fermented Rat Bollocks must be pretty shitty to be as disgusting as olives.

Back