if you went on a meal for a first date

and the daft tart decided to tell u then and there she was a picky eater with a nut allergy and also vegan

Would you just get up and fuck off

Almost as going to meet a lass youve been talking to on POF and it turns out the photos were from 5 years ago before she went on a comfort eating binge

Id fuck them off, Sounds to picky and 5 years of binge eating = obese - Its ok to be a chubby chaser if that's what your in to.

Important to separate the vegan bit from the allergy. Vegan is one thing but people with allergies aren't "fussy eaters". My other half would like nothing more than to drink a pint or have a bit of proper bread or proper spaghetti once in a while. The 20 mins until she'd had to spend the rest of the day in pain on the bog just isn't worth it. But better than those poor twats who would die from eating a peanut I suppose.

only time i ever walked away from a date was cos she was fat and smelt funny....

i would stay with the vegan and wind her up ...i bet vegans are sluts they must be surely

Important to separate the vegan bit from the allergy. Vegan is one thing but people with allergies aren't "fussy eaters". My other half would like nothing more than to drink a pint or have a bit of proper bread or proper spaghetti once in a while. The 20 mins until she'd had to spend the rest of the day in pain on the bog just isn't worth it. But better than those poor twats who would die from eating a peanut I suppose.

straight in the feels

Being a vegan or veggie in a house of meat eaters would be difficult but going out with a lass who was a vegan wouldn't be a deal breaker, however, if she moaned on about the political and ethical aspects of not killing animals then I'm out.

Being a vegan or veggie in a house of meat eaters would be difficult but going out with a lass who was a vegan wouldn't be a deal breaker, however, if she moaned on about the political and ethical aspects of not killing animals then I'm out.
If you did share a house with a veggie or vegan, do you reckon they would want their own set of pans and plates etc?

Back