If you could change one thing in this world...

Yeah I get you, you’re right we have less invasions etc.

I’ll still stand by it’s more or becoming more violent. Not wars but day to day things are changing.
The papers have been going on about violent crime being worse than ever before since papers have existed. I can pull articles out talking about gangs roaming the streets doing stabbing and the like from the Roman era to the Victorian, it's always happened.

Let's say violent crime is up on a few years ago (I'm not going to bother fact checking, I'm just going to assume it is). You are blaming social media, I would argue a mixture of police cuts and changes to crime recording would be massive factors.

There is a pretty good argument that teenage pregnancy is down because kids spend more time talking to each other through social media rather than in person. If that's the case I don't see why social media would create an increase in violent crime (unless you count being trolled on Facebook as an assault like some limp dicked vegan lefty millenial).

To hell with that. Anyway, if you cull the people you consider to be stupid, the nearly stupid then become the stupid. How soon would you be next in line ?

"Where does it stop" doesn't work as a logical argument. If it did, we wouldn't use bleach on our toilets. "What, kill all bacteria? What next, kill all puppies? How long before we're bleaching the planet of people too?"

See what I mean? ;)

Ban pet ownership.
Or performance poetry.

Weirdo.

Last edited:
"Where does it stop" doesn't work as a logical argument. If it did, we wouldn't use bleach on our toilets. "What, kill all bacteria? What next, kill all puppies? How long before we're bleaching the planet of people too?"

See what I mean? ;)

Weirdo.
So just a one off event ? Fair enough. Sounds reasonable. Though i might be biting my nails when the cut is being made.

I would probably disable the Internet entirely. I would be able to see those people who stumble about in the street with their head down at 45 degrees looking at facebook or twitter on their phones have to make their way through life without their life support.

Not read whole thread, so apologies if seb, but I would wipe out the human race.

Back