If you could change one thing in this world...

Would like to think i would choose to get rid of cancer but chances are i would choose that i would be rich as fuck

Culling stupid people would be great though. Would be heaven, no crime hardly.

What would it be?
I'd bring back page 3, f1 pit girls, dart girls, the tenants lager lovelies etc etc.

It's not just cos I like looking at smart lasses with big tits but the f***ing spiteful wankers who were demonstrating against the "exploitation" of women or whatever are all slapping each other on the back while these women are losing lucrative careers.

They should be put in stocks for people to hoy rotten fruit at. f***ing fun sponges....

Stop the universe from expanding any further.

One day all our molecules will disintegrate forever and irreversibly, rendering all human endeavour (in fact all endeavour, human or alien) utterly meaningless. Stopping the expansion of the universe will prevent that and give life a fighting chance of surviving forever.

Stop the universe from expanding any further.

One day all our molecules will disintegrate forever and irreversibly, rendering all human endeavour (in fact all endeavour, human or alien) utterly meaningless. Stopping the expansion of the universe will prevent that and give life a fighting chance of surviving forever.

That’s just being silly. Lol

I'd remove from power or influence anyone connected with religion. Bishops in the house of lords. That sort of thing. If i couldn't have that, it'd be No more tax payers money for faith schools. State schools, or fund it yourself you lunatics.

Have a cull of stupid people.

To hell with that. Anyway, if you cull the people you consider to be stupid, the nearly stupid then become the stupid. How soon would you be next in line ?

Last edited:
I'd remove from power or influence anyone connected with religion. Bishops in the house of lords. That sort of thing. If i couldn't have that, it'd be No more tax payers money for faith schools. State schools, or fund it yourself you lunatics.

To hell with that. Anyway, if you cull the people you consider to be stupid, the nearly stupid then become the stupid. How soon would you be next in line ?

I'm well up the food chain mate, the more life goes on the more numb people you meet, there's more than enough till I get the bullet.

Social media for me... it’s made the world smaller but also more violent.
Aye mate, too much twitter was the problem with vikings, the Comanche, colonial Belgians, Mongol hoards, the Ottomans, Imperial Japan, Nazis, and even the actions of the British Empire.

I could go on but you get my point. :p

I'd change the fact that we need to sleep. I'd like to still be able to sleep if I fancied it, cos it's canny, but I don't like the fact we need to do it. Only get, if we're lucky, about 80 years alive and we end up sleeping for about 20 of them, what a f***ing waste

Back