If you are getting a personalised plate..

Its cherished plates in SMB parlance
Cherished? That's only a phrase used by T 055 ERS who have fallen for the money-grabbing hype and own one. Us normal (ie financially jealous) gadgies call them personalised plates or private plates but vanity plate describes them perfectly.

Cherished? That's only a phrase used by T 055 ERS who have fallen for the money-grabbing hype and own one. Us normal (ie financially jealous) gadgies call them personalised plates or private plates but vanity plate describes them perfectly.

Whoosh ya fucker...

It's a reference to a classic thread on the Gold board

I imagine the 1 and 4 are meant to symbolise an 'A'.

Not very PC - very 'Robinsons marmalade'

My mate has ** WOG on his Harley, obviously I can't say what the 2 numbers are so he can't be identified. Recently he was passed by a car that was enthusiastically tooting his horn, the cars reg was KKK. Me mates not a racist btw, he's married to a black girl.

Whoosh ya fucker...

It's a reference to a classic thread on the Gold board

Whoosh yerself ya 🐓- I actually went back and had a read of some of it before I posted my comment - just to check how many TO 55 ERS using the term actually had (or desired) a 'cherished plate' so 👅

I’ve seen an Aston Martin a couple of times up and down the A1 with SUE on it.

It wasn’t doing 10mph under the limit.

Pics or it didn't happen.
X Siambo? don`t get it

Pleased it's not just me?
In Qatar it's numbers only, the standard plate now has six but originals that change hands for around £250 000 had three. There is a black Range Rover in Doha with 911. Very naughty.

Last edited:
My mate has ** WOG on his Harley, obviously I can't say what the 2 numbers are so he can't be identified. Recently he was passed by a car that was enthusiastically tooting his horn, the cars reg was KKK. Me mates not a racist btw, he's married to a black girl.

A mate of mine with the initials GER got a private plate from his wife for his birthday . It began with N11 and ended with his initials . He sent it back pretty sharpish.

Last edited:

Back