Cherished Plates

Discussion in 'Gold' started by keith.safc, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keith.safc

keith.safc Guest

[​IMG]heres mine

Caer_Urfa, John Steed, lurker and 2 others like this.
  2. Quinderland

Quinderland Winger

3. What does SAFCX mean??

4. LeadBelly86

LeadBelly86 Guest

Next time I see ya I'll be sure to give you the Vees

lurker likes this.
  5. Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue Striker

its a bit naff like. means nowt and does anyone even look at plates and think 'wow amazing'?

6. LeadBelly86

LeadBelly86 Guest

The more intricate the plate, the more I hate the driver (most probably a vain type of jealousy but so fuck)

7. Linus

Linus Striker

Did anyone buy the Princess Diana Full English Breakfast plate of Hope? (VIZ Comic circa. 1998) I think it was 9.99. Her face was in the fried egg yolk IIRC.

8. Blythy

Blythy Midfield

Nah, I went for the biscuit nativity. I like my three wise men to come in mint orange AND original.

9. Linus

Linus Striker

Fair enough like, I was once tempted by THE CRUCIFIXION AS CATS plate, but I think it was 12.99. I thought it was too dear, but it looked mint. Probably not available anymore.

10. Hillbilly Black Cat

Hillbilly Black Cat Central Defender

I had a 1961 Ford Consul convertible when I was 17. The reg was 505 EXD. If it had a 'Y' on the end it would have read SO SEXY. But it didn't.

Nicky Winterwasp likes this.
  11. Linus

Linus Striker

It wouldn't like Hillbilly lad, it would have read 505 EXY. If you said you'd bought The Princess Diana Full English Breakfast plate of Hope from VIZ, then I would be impressed, as it is you just sound like Kieron Dyer, which is a shame, because you come across as a canny lad normally Hillbilly. ;)

12. Sima

Sima Striker Lost Magpie

I like private plates. Makes it easier for me to identify which people are utter twats without ever engaging them in conversation.

andysafc85 and kp10 like this.
  13. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

B16 T0553r

14. jlaws

jlaws Midfield

I must admit I didnt twig straight away. Maybe its better at a distance?

15. slightlyaskew

slightlyaskew Midfield

you're reading it all wrong. Its a proclaimation of the number of sexual encounters he's had;

Keith's 8 Fucks.

16. Spenny

Spenny Striker

11% of UK drivers have some form of personal reg plate according to government stats. Which translates to, 89 out of every 100 road users are not bellends. I find that quite reassuring.

17. My reg is personalised. V314 7BX

"V" for my mother, Vivienne and when I'm 31, I'll go "4" 7 Becks.

18. PTR

PTR Striker

:lol:

She was the Queen of breakfast hearts.

19. slightlyaskew

slightlyaskew Midfield

I always wanted the Elvis Presley Tuankamun Dambusters Clock
    Plate affair thingy, but I'm now reliably told by Alex Collier that they were shoite.

20. are you sure you're a skunk sima ? you seem so sensible on every subject other than football ?

that plate is fuckin pitiful btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.