If We Dont Beat Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could be right.....to be honest us or them are as poor as each other, could go either way but they currently shipping 4-0 at bournemouth so could be double edged sword to play them Wednesday....big game generally as need a win generally never mind to mathematically somehow stay up

I hope we lose, then are 2-0 down after 10 minutes against Bournmouth. I want pure poison against this f***ing fraudulent busted flush tw@, and i want him gone before the end of the season so someone else has time to sort this shower of shite out before August.

Fuck off Moyes.:evil:
U not keen on him mate , stability man

I was actually happy to give Moyes another shot in the summer but after watching the way Hull have fought today with 10 men it has changed my view on things.

He can fuck off for me now like, we shouldn't be relying on Watford to beat a team with ten men to be in with even a slight chance of stopping up, its pathetic.

I was actually happy to give Moyes another shot in the summer but after watching the way Hull have fought today with 10 men it has changed my view on things.

He can fuck off for me now like, we shouldn't be relying on Watford to beat a team with ten men to be in with even a slight chance of stopping up, its pathetic.
Hull do exactly what it takes to stay up they show some f***ing fight and play for each other, exactly the opposite to our shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back