If We Dont Beat Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should comfortably beat Boro. Their defence has gone to shit since Karanka left and they still can't score.

Unfortunately though Gibson is a very clever owner. He'll have budgeted on the basis that they'd be going back down and they'll be able to challenge for promotion again next season. He must have someone lined up to take over at the end of the season wouldn't be surprised if it is Pardew. I don't think people realise just how tough a battle we will have in the Championship next season
The only battle we will have with this fraud in charge is staying up

Agreed im just trying to work out when its going to really hit home that we are down
When the fixtures come out for next season thats when it will hit home. Then you will just think what a mess Moyes has made of the club. Then you will wonder how he is still here.
He will be telling us how much a hard slog it is going to be and he cant attract any players other than never have beens who he had at Everton.

Hopefully Moyes hits the ground running next season. Can see the crowd getting on his case if we aren't flying high at Christmas.
They are on his case now blokes dead man walking.

People on here think it's a pub league and you will piss it and laugh at us for being 2nd
It's f***ing shite man but then so is the general state of English football. You should have pissed it this season but haven't.

We'll be poor next season as we have nothing to spend and a dreadful squad.

Neither will you be....

People on here think it's a pub league and you will piss it and laugh at us for being 2nd

So it's easy eh no worries

More chance of Jesus riding Shergar to win the derby
While titanic floats to the surface

Whees this spenk?? You ever kissed a girl?

Boro are terrible but if they beat us the atmosphere on Saturday is going to be absolutely toxic even before a ball has been hoofed. And rightly so

We are down mate. Never mind need the win. Wake up and smell the coffee
I'm more on about taking club forwards as we can't go remainder of season getting beat and not winning, got to have some light at the end of the dark tunnel. Especially if you are looking to keep players, offload some etc whether down or not its pointless going down with a whimper thats my meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back