If Poch goes to United...

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long have Burnley been in the prem now ??? Would hardly call dyche a one season wonder

Dyche is like Howe in that they are touted for top jobs based on keeping their clubs in the Premier League.

I rate Dyche higher than Howe like but the expectations at Utd are massive and the likes of Wilder and Dyche who have really only had one season qualifying/ looking like qualifying for Europe would imo struggle if they didnt hit the ground running.

I do like Wilder but he reminds me of Moyes of Everton in that if he moved to a club that didnt have 11 no nonsense and no ego players committed to him he would struggle.

Dyche is like Howe in that they are touted for top jobs based on keeping their clubs in the Premier League.

I rate Dyche higher than Howe like but the expectations at Utd are massive and the likes of Wilder and Dyche who have really only had one season qualifying/ looking like qualifying for Europe would imo struggle if they didnt hit the ground running.

I do like Wilder but he reminds me of Moyes of Everton in that if he moved to a club that didnt have 11 no nonsense and no ego players committed to him he would struggle.
You underestimating the job dyche has done on the budget and with the players he’s got

OP appears to be a very odd Liverpool fan on the troll. Odd.

But no, Id rather have Olly Murs than Ole Gunnar Soljdhdksjshder
i would not want olly he could be a trouble maker , and my heart would skip a beat unless he would dance with me tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back