If Poch goes to United...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poch is being lined up for city

I've noticed pep in interviews doesn't seem that bothered about being 2nd- when he lost a game at the start of his city career he was a right prickly fucker - klopp showing how much tougher he is as city didn't break him when they came a point short
This. There have been many odd appointments over the years however this is still baffling. To have stuck with him, whilst Pochettino is on the dole, is even more baffling.

It's exactly like saying SKP for safc man- no XP or personality for management of a major corporation
Rather have Parky

Would parky do a better job at utd? Imagine the meltdown if he went there- ed Woodward house would be bazooked

Last edited:
Dyche is like Howe in that they are touted for top jobs based on keeping their clubs in the Premier League.

I rate Dyche higher than Howe like but the expectations at Utd are massive and the likes of Wilder and Dyche who have really only had one season qualifying/ looking like qualifying for Europe would imo struggle if they didnt hit the ground running.

I do like Wilder but he reminds me of Moyes of Everton in that if he moved to a club that didnt have 11 no nonsense and no ego players committed to him he would struggle.
Dyche and Howes squads are mainly composed of players who may not even be in the PL if it wasn’t for them....deep down most of those players know it so are thankful for them. The big clubs players wouldn’t feel the same.
No, I wouldn't even want him to put the bins out.
Oooooh that reminds me.
No, I wouldn't even want him to put the bins out.
Oooooh that reminds me.
But if he turned us down would you ask cantona? and if he was on a voyage of self discovery would you settle for zidane?

what about if horses could fly?
The jockey club would have to up their game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back