Ian Watkins - Lostprophets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno and i'm not suggesting at all that they did but it would be similar to one of your mates getting done for it. You'd imagine you'd have some kind of suspicions or inkling that something that fucked up was going on wouldn't you?

I reckon they'll have known fuck all. He's clearly a very sick, calculating, vile excuse for a man.

So do i. Just amazing to think what one of your "mates" could be up to without you having no idea, no matter how abhorent.

No matter how odd your mates were acting suspecting them of anything like this wold be the last thing on your mind surely.

No matter how odd your mates were acting suspecting them of anything like this wold be the last thing on your mind surely.
Yes, it would. Still be amazing that you would think you know someone really well then they turn out to be the most fucked up person around. It's ok if this doesn't amaze you tho Jim, it would certainly amaze me tho. ;)

For those on facebook, there is a page called 'I support ian watkins' could you all report the page as there are a lot of strange people saying they will still support him.

Sick fucks.

Yes, it would. Still be amazing that you would think you know someone really well then they turn out to be the most fucked up person around. It's ok if this doesn't amaze you tho Jim, it would certainly amaze me tho. ;)

I would be shocked. I don't think amazing would be the right word.

His band mates are fucked too. Always going to be associated with him. Had to split the band up and in turn terminate their careers. How one mans sick actions can fuck up soo many peoples lives....

His band mates are fucked too. Always going to be associated with him. Had to split the band up and in turn terminate their careers. How one mans sick actions can fuck up soo many peoples lives....

From what i've heard his band mates have kids so they will be just as sickened as the rest of us. They will however have to be associated with him, no doubt their careers will be fucked over it.

For those on facebook, there is a page called 'I support ian watkins' could you all report the page as there are a lot of strange people saying they will still support him.

Sick fucks.

leave it as is as their mates will see see them and disassociate from them... they'll get the message better that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back