Ian Watkins - Lostprophets

Status
Not open for further replies.

"You and your daughter belong to me...... We need to teach her to love it.... She needs to know mammy and daddy don't love her, she is just there to make us cum..... She will never know anything else but filth!"

That isn't the mind of a paedo. It's the mind of a f***ing nutter who gets off on control

I thought the same.

"You and your daughter belong to me...... We need to teach her to love it.... She needs to know mammy and daddy don't love her, she is just there to make us cum..... She will never know anything else but filth!"

That isn't the mind of a paedo. It's the mind of a f***ing nutter who gets off on control
He liked to have sex with kids, of course he's a paedo! I'd imagine a lot of it is to do with power though, controlling people to let him do what he wants with their baby and making them do stuff with the baby, the way he loved taking girls virginities and the way he took the virginity of that 16 year old girl, also one of the band members said Ian was very egotistical...

He liked to have sex with kids, of course he's a paedo! I'd imagine a lot of it is to do with power though, controlling people to let him do what he wants with their baby and making them do stuff with the baby, the way he loved taking girls virginities and the way he took the virginity of that 16 year old girl, also one of the band members said Ian was very egotistical...

Yes, of course, but I think wigwam's saying he's not your bog standard, traditional 'I fancy kids' style paedo, he might not even be attracted to them. He just wants to do the maddest, sickest things possible.

Yes, of course, but I think wigwam's saying he's not your bog standard, traditional 'I fancy kids' style paedo, he might not even be attracted to them. He just wants to do the maddest, sickest things possible.

Exactly, which is why he didn't mind sucking cock or f***ing dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back