I would never pay more than....

Fuck off and die
I'm f***ing loving the new Frijj

Pull & Bear is spot on. Always get some of it when I'm over in Spain. Got a nice charcoal Pull & Bear t-shirt that I sometimes wear for gigs.

Jeans are good. Smart shirt as well that I don't wear often enough.

Really unsurprising that the old and uncool bellends on this thread have never heard of it - apart from @Lambchops of course, who has heard of it, but is still a bellend.

Last edited:

Pull & Bear is spot on. Always get some of it when I'm over in Spain. Got a nice charcoal Pull & Bear t-shirt that I sometimes wear for gigs.

Really unsurprising that the old and uncool bellends on this thread have never heard of it - apart from @Lambchops of course, who has heard of it, but is still a bellend.
You are a Supreme tail.

Was gonna say, big ting out here in Spain. Won't touch them personally though.

Ooooh you sassy bitch

Chris on the hoy

Any dads over the age of 40 who follow fashion are a bit embarrassing tbh. You can be dapper without spending money though. They do those things in the Sunday supplements/lads mags where they give you 3 near identical outfits for 3 price points.
I was out last week in a £10 George shirt; £20 catalogue jeans and some smart Kangol shoes that I got from fat mike for £17 (rrp £70).
That's 37 quid man, and I looked as smart as the next portly 44 year old.

47 quid surely (10+20+17) but I do agree with your point, I tend to look scruffy no matter what I wear so I always buy clothes cheap when I see them in a sale.

Back