I think Israel have now dehumanised Palestinians

Half the problem is; a large chunk of middle America only believe that the second coming will happen when the Jews have control of the Middle East.
And when that does happen, (😂), the Jews won’t be allowed into their heaven as they don’t believe Jesus was/is the son of god.
So no incentive for the Jews to take control really.

I tried explaining that to a very religious evangelist who flies an Israeli flag. His Christian response was “well, fuck ‘em”

The treatment of the Palestinians is a disgrace.
Who are these 'Palestinians' you refer to ? Jordananians, Israelis or Egyptians ? It's not a country you know
They’re a designated terrorist organisation in the US, UK, European Union, Canada, Japan, NZ etc. Giving funds to them / raising funds for them would likely land you some jail time in the UK under the Terrorism Act 2000.
Quite rightly. Barbaric . Ask Fatah what they did when Hamas took over. #supportIsrael

Last edited:
Who are these 'Palestinians' you refer to ? Jordananians, Israelis or Egyptians ? It's not a country you know
There are 195 countries in the world. 139 of them recognise the state of Palestine.
The UN have condemned Israel for the illegal occupation of Palestinian territories.
Quite rightly. Barbaric . Ask Fatah what they did when Hamas took over. #supportIsrael
Whereas we don’t have to ask anyone about what Israel is doing.

I am always astounded that the Islamic Jihad militants continue to fire rockets from Gaza into Israel - knowing fine well that Israel will fire back with more ferocity.
The latest violence is the most serious flare-up between Israel and Gaza since an 11-day conflict in May 2021 left more than 200 Palestinians and a dozen Israelis dead.
Crazy.

Report from the U.N. for period 22nd November to 5th December is released:

All reports here:

I did have hopes that the vast majority of Israeli citizens were normal, reasonable people, but then over 500,000, in a relatively small country, voted for a far right party at the last election.

With a prominent MP who literally had a photo of an Israeli terrorist in his office.

Hopefully they moderate in the future. Sadly even the current moderates are by Global standards pretty horrific in their views.

I’d be amazed if we get through the next decade without them and Iran having a major war.

I did have hopes that the vast majority of Israeli citizens were normal, reasonable people, but then over 500,000, in a relatively small country, voted for a far right party at the last election.

With a prominent MP who literally had a photo of an Israeli terrorist in his office.

Hopefully they moderate in the future. Sadly even the current moderates are by Global standards pretty horrific in their views.

I’d be amazed if we get through the next decade without them and Iran having a major war.
Unlikely, they're still race supremacists after thousands of years.

Back