I think Israel have now dehumanised Palestinians

Can’t remember where or when I read it. But someone said quite a while back that the US lawmakers and government essentially have a Jewish cabal that will back Israel no matter what. And therein is the issue.
If that is the case and I really don’t know if it is or not, then nothing will ever change. There will be war and death there for ever.
On the plus side, at least God is helping football players and elite sports people to win their games.
It is the same here, if you're not a Friend of Israel they come for you. Most MPs are Friends of Israel. Corbyn wasn't

Can’t remember where or when I read it. But someone said quite a while back that the US lawmakers and government essentially have a Jewish cabal that will back Israel no matter what. And therein is the issue.
If that is the case and I really don’t know if it is or not, then nothing will ever change. There will be war and death there for ever.
On the plus side, at least God is helping football players and elite sports people to win their games.

Half the problem is; a large chunk of middle America only believe that the second coming will happen when the Jews have control of the Middle East.

It would seem the world superpowers are now flexing their collective muscles, by putting on a show of strength, as means of a warning, to slap down any would be, enemies.

Russia invasion of Ukraine.

An American drone attack killing an IS leader.

China getting aggressive against Taiwan.

Israel rockets launched into the Gaza strip.

Why the fuck can't people just live in peace ?

It would seem the world superpowers are now flexing their collective muscles, by putting on a show of strength, as means of a warning, to slap down any would be, enemies.

North Korea will be well jel, imagine they'll insist on some stupid military manoeuvres into the south soon

It is the same here, if you're not a Friend of Israel they come for you. Most MPs are Friends of Israel. Corbyn wasn't
yep the zionists certainley did a job on poor old jezza , no such problem for sir kier he wont rock that boat and even has the advantage of marrying a jew and raising his children in the faith i believe , so he`s a steady pair of hands

Simple answer - there's no profit in peace

This is how world wars kick off. One way kicks off and another nation sees that as good timing to settle a land dispute they've had for ages and then it triggers all over the shop.

Through some religion and ideology in the mix to inflame it and the world ends up a powder keg ready to blow.

So you have the West distracted with Russia/Ukraine, China sees that as a good time to attack Taiwan, that spreads some of the Western Nations thin across both wars and Israel see that as a good time to try and finish the job on Palestine.

You now have three major areas of the world in turmoil, the effects are felt everywhere he to resources crisis, economies are in bits, next thing you know their is civil unrest and others are looking to sort out long running problems. Catalan/Spain kicks off, the Scots kick up a fuss about independence again, Japan has their eye on some Russian and Chinese islands that used to be theirs, the middle East is always ready to implode, Africa is always having wars among antions that can get dragged on at any moment. Any places that are still under colonial rule decide it's a good time for independence.

Hell on everywhere.

I'm afraid the state of a Israel is rogue . The was something this week that they had " suspicion" that there was to be PL activity , so they wiped out a few buildings killing a PL guy (allegedly) and some kids ( definitely) . This is just gangsterism surely , killing people on suspicion or because they have said something but actually done nothing ?
They got a couple of Jihadist leaders.

Israel is in the same category as Russia and China when it comes to countries.

Rancid. Needs obliterated.

Back