I see this board has turned on another manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I like your loyalty to the club /manager and players and agree with you about the bi-polar nature of this board .But it’s plain to see since at least Xmas we are getting worse and worse as time goes on and Ross isn’t /can’t do anything about it .
It’s not loyalty, he’s backed himself into a corner and can’t hold his hands up and admit he’s wrong

As I have responded to you before the clean sheets thing am not interested in , we have a poor RT back and the new left back , if he started yesterday ( I only saw vreuf highlights this morning) , looks no better, so the clean sheets thing needs to be forgotten about , if course am not happy about 6th , but we are only just out if September so please let's stop acting like mags and give the manager some slack.

We haven’t improved since the back end of last season.

What does Ross have to do for some people to finally acknowledge that he's not the man for the job? Finish in the Play Offs again? Mid-table?

After all - we can't keep sacking managers. So lets keep one that's absolutely pathetic in terms of results, performance, tactics and just about every other aspect of managament. What do we expect? Promotion? Don't be stupid. How dare we try and aim for promotion from League 1. We have no divine right to have ambition.

We should be eternally grateful to be at this level....could be worse we could be in League 2. Happy days are here again.

Embarrassing. Utter shambles our club atm.

They're in the minority mate, but are often the loudest on here.

What does Ross have to do for some people to finally acknowledge that he's not the man for the job? Finish in the Play Offs again? Mid-table?

After all - we can't keep sacking managers. So lets keep one that's absolutely pathetic in terms of results, performance, tactics and just about every other aspect of managament. What do we expect? Promotion? Don't be stupid. How dare we try and aim for promotion from League 1. We have no divine right to have ambition.

We should be eternally grateful to be at this level....could be worse we could be in League 2. Happy days are here again.

Embarrassing. Utter shambles our club atm.

What he said!

They're in the minority mate, but are often the loudest on here.

Me, you and a few others got pelters for suggesting that Ross has under-performed last season and would be fortunate to get a second crack at it. Even those that were happy for him to stay admitted he had to have a good start - he hasn't.

The argument 'Who would you get' suggesting there's not other options is wrong as well. There's a few available that could do better, we could even look at a few managers currently managing at this level and tempt them.

Mate I like your loyalty to the club /manager and players and agree with you about the bi-polar nature of this board .But it’s plain to see since at least Xmas we are getting worse and worse as time goes on and Ross isn’t /can’t do anything about it .
Absolutely nailed on the head mate

The argument 'Who would you get' suggesting there's not other options is wrong as well. There's a few available that could do better, we could even look at a few managers currently managing at this level and tempt them.
It's the last resort of a person who knows they're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back